N/APosted on - 11/17/2012
I need to do some tmg block extensions.
I need to block content types and extensions for a group of users.
Do I need to disable the settings for content type for the HTTP sites to work because these users had problems with it.
Tmg block extensions how to’s
To block extensions on tmg follow this steps:
1. Right click on http rule and click on configure rule.
2. Window will pop-up in which you can extensions to be blocked.
3. Add them and apply changes.
4. Then check is there any other rule which allow HTTP access.
5. Configure HTTP policy and this should block the extensions.
For more details prefer social.technet.microsoft.com