N/APosted on - 03/11/2012
My laptop's maximum sound has recently gotten low.
At first I thought it was a setting problem but now I do not know is causing this problem.
I need to know whether this is a hardware problem or this is a software problem.
Someone kindly help me getting out of this problematic issue.
Sound has gotten low in my laptop
1. Go into Control Panel, and hit Sound and Audio Devices. On the Volume Tab search Volumes.
If that doesn't line account the status of your Sound Card from your laptop through My Computer Icon properties then to Hardware Tab, and select Device Manager then search Video Games controller in the down menu list. Is every component is in working order.
2. A chance there that, your Sound Card Device is too Old and getting problem?
3. Or Software of your Sound Card Device needs to be modernized?
4. Wireswhich are joining your speakers to Motherboard get loose?
5. The Speakers have complete their life,
After doing all above nothing happened then get a new sound card and plug that in to your Laptop, that’s all.