N/APosted on - 10/31/2012
I tried to convert a PDF file with MS Word document. It failed conversion throwing the error message "The program used to create this object is AcroExch. That program is not installed on your computer. To edit this object, you must install a program that can open the object". I do not know how to get the AcroExch.
Please help me.
Thanks in advance.
The program used to create this object is AcroExch
AcroExch is one of the Acrobat Reader’s plug-in. This can be occurred because of missing or corrupted registry keys of this plug-in. There is nothing to worry. You can solve this problem very easily. Please follow the Instructions that I have given below.
1. First you have to update Your Acrobat reader to the latest version. Then check the problem. If still occurs the same go to the below step.
2. You have to disable Protected Mode in Adobe Reader X. When open the application, Go to Edit menu then select Preferences. After Preferences Dialog box appears.
3. Please uncheck ‘Enable protected mode at startup’ option. You can find this option under General category.
4. Again check the problem.
5. If not solve the problem, please check that you have selected default PDF handler as an Adobe Reader X. To select it, Click Edit > General > Then Select Default PDF Handler > select Adobe Reader. Then click Apply.
6. At this time the problem should be solved. But if still not solve the problem you will have to find another PDF converter.
7. Microsoft Office gives you this kind of converter. Why don’t you try it? This can easily add in your computer. If you are having a MS Office 2007 please go to the below link to download it. Then run that installer. It will automatically add the converter in your Office application. After the installation, you can convert any document by using this tool. Click Home button and then click Save as. After you can select PDF or XPS to convert the document.
Hope this solve your problem.