N/APosted on - 08/20/2012
I made a slide show with ProShow Gold and went back and forth to Photoshop to do some editing. Since then, whenever I click on Photoshop CS3, nothing happens. In the Task Manager, it shows up as an active process and won't let me end the process called Photoshop.exe.
I've reinstalled Photoshop and tried starting it from the program file folder, still doesn't work. I've used Pareto to do a registry fix, but of no help.
I need your suggestions.
Photoshop cs3 no longer starts after slide show with ProShow Gold
Hello, I think this is a easy computer problem. Some softwares actually develops some types of problems about its compatibility and working apps and this is very much not expected. Before you read my solutions, you need to make sure that your computer have its required updates from its operating system and make sure that your software that your are using (not just photoshop) are compatible to your computer to limit the problems. (If your using a windows-based computer, you can go to update.microsoft.com using the internet explorer to ensure you have the latest updates.
1. You need to download CCLEANER (piriform.com). Install it.
2. Open CCLEANER, click "TOOLS" and choose the programs "ProShow Gold and Photoshop" software. Uninstall the two.
3. Click "Cleaner" in CCLEANER, analyze and then, run cleaner.
4. Click "Register" in CCLEANER, scan for issues and fix all the issues.
5. Restart Your Computer.
6. Install Proshow and Photoshop software
7. Use CCLEANER again, do the numbers 3 and 4 process
8. Restart Your Computer again
Then, Try to use the software if it will work now. CCLEANER is a fast and reliable process of fixing some errors to your computer related to software and its systems.