N/APosted on - 03/30/2015
I own a SONY laptop labeled VAIO PCG61A14L and it incredulously heats. It sticks on 60-70o Celsius when in ideal but whenever I switch to gaming then the bet is overturned, heat level hits 80o Celsius and I think that it is not normal. I would like to know what is the reason behind it and what can be done by me to prevent this problem? Is it because of some newly installed program or anything else? Should I be formatting my computer?
My laptop overheats upto 80 degree celsius
Sad to hear that your laptop is overheating up to 80 degrees. One of the worst condition that you could ever get. This will lead to different complications that can affect the performance of your laptop or even worse damage in your laptop. There are several ways that you can do to prevent your laptop from overheating.
1. You can use a cooling pad to suppress or control the heat of your laptop.
Other main cause of this problem is that your cooling fan inside your laptop is full of dirt or dust or not functioning anymore. It is easy to clean your laptops system fan. Here are the steps.
1. Please unplug the battery and power cord to avoid electric shock while doing this procedure.
2. Be ready with your cleaning agent and paint brush or any soft brush for you to wipe the dusts in the device.
3. Open your laptops backside or compartment by removing the screws.
4. Remove the cap or cover.
5. You’ll be able to distinguish the system fan right away. You can remove some of its screws so it’s going to be easier for you to clean it.
6. Pull out the system fan gently/carefully and remove the dust using the brush.
7. Make it sure that before you put everything back., the fan is thoroughly cleaned.