N/APosted on - 06/21/2012
I am having a problem with the McAfee. Yesterday when my computer got started normally as well as the bios set up, then suddenly screen was showing ERROR EE0F001 with a password error. I was failed to find out the solution in various sites. Wanted to know if you can provide me some information to solve this?
McAfee Error ? EE0F001 error shown on screen
The antivirus is creating problems.
1. The antivirus software is making some problems with the present strategy roll back to previous installation.
2. Restore windows to a state before McAfee.
3. If the Boot up screen do not open correctly, the use the safe mode to open and then uninstall McAfee.
4. The system requirements of the version of the may not be compatible to your system. Check in manual.
5. The reinstallation of the OS will surely erase the problem.
6. The Boot up shows password. Then a boot time password is assigned some how.
7. Of OS starts then Safe Mode will work.