N/APosted on - 07/05/2014
I use a SteelSeries Sensei mouse for gaming, but just recently, it decided not to work anymore. The light which is located under the scroll wheel is blinking repeatedly. I know the latest version of SteelSeries Engine is being used. I tried it on a different computer and it worked. What should I do?
Light on SteelSeries Sensei mouse is blinking
Please following steps for solving mouse problem.
1. Please check that you have latest steel series engine version.
2. Please change the setting from control panel, In power option change to high performance when using USB devices.
3. In the option put the computer to sleep change it to never.
4. In the advanced setting please disable the USB suspending setting.
5. Please use the Steel Series firmware tool for upgrade firmware.
6. In the administrator right click on repair tool and run the fix for your particular product.
7. If all still not works then install product in different computer and try to run the latest firmware.
If all these not works then please contact to your service provider.