N/APosted on - 08/05/2016
Hi. I am a Windows user. I would like to know the steps to learn how do I install Windows defenderso as to use it offline. Also how can I check if the defender is turned on or off? Thanks in advance.
Learn The Steps To Know How Do I Install Windows Defender
Hi. The steps to follow so to know how do I install Windows defenderand use if offline are as follows-
1) Download the software Windows defender offline and after the download gets over, install the software
2) Create a CD, DVD or a USB drive
3) Using the Windows defender offline media, switch off the PC and turn it back on
4) Scan the PC for any malicious virus
5) Any malware if found, should be removed from the computer To check if the defender is on/off-
1) Click on the start menu and then type defender in the space provided
2) Click on the software to launch it
3) If the defender is off, a message will be shown and you need to click on action center in the start menu
4) Once the action center opens, find the program which is dealing with the unwanted software protection
5) In the control panel uninstall any other antivirus if running in the place of Windows defender to start using it
Hope we helped.