N/APosted on - 03/16/2012
Hello everyone, please help me resolve this problem. I recently subscribed to and downloaded the installer for Blackthorne Pro but it is not installing it on my computer and I get an error saying:
Error 2738.Could not access VBScript run time for custom action.
What could be a reason for this?
Installer Blackthorne does not work
Well there is a possible solution to solve this problem. Let's start it.
1. First of all you have to register Vbscript.dll file.
2. In windows Vista click on start button > All Programs > Accessories
3. Here you can see command prompt option, right click on it and run this program as Administrator.
4. If you are using windows vista 32-bit, type C:Windowssystem32.
And if you are using windows vista 64-bit, type C:WindowssysWOW64.
5. After typing this press enter, you will change to the folder above.
6. Now you have to type regsvr32 vbscript.dll and press enter.
6. In case, it gives error then first find Vbscript.dll from search option, once found, move it to the C:Windowssystem32. Or C:WindowssysWOW64. According to your windows.