I want to clarify things about open office logo maker application
I'm new to open office, yet I think it's better over Microsoft office. Anyways, here's the thing: I want to design a company logo which will be printed on different mediums. I already made a design, now I just have to create it. I heard that there are things to be considered before doing so.
I also read that several people recommend Open Office Draw for vector graphics or an open office logo maker. The problem is that I'm not a graphic designer and I don't know what issues I should consider before I start. Some things I want to clarify would be as follows:
(1) What is the canvas size I should make the logo with?
(2) What file-format should I save the logo?
(3) What are the settings should I use in OpenOffice?
(4) Are there any tutorials about logo-design in OpenOffice?
(5) What are other necessary things I must keep in mind?
I hope to hear from you guys soon.