N/APosted on - 05/08/2012
I get an error when I attempt to sequence Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0. The error would pop up during the setup process. I cannot skip the step to install it. I manually created a registry key to make it work with the setup but it still appears for some reason. Any help on this issue? What should I do to fix this problem?
Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 – Setup
Error 1406.Could not write value RegOwner to key
Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your
Abort Retry Ignore
I keep getting Error 1406: I Cannot sequence Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0
The multiple version of same adobe software is not supported by the same machine. At the same time install software’s multiple version could conflict and occur many errors.
To solve the problem follows the steps below depending on the windows version you are using:
– Click “start” > control panel programs > programs and features (for windows 7).
– Click “start” > control panel > programs > programs and features (for windows vista).
– Click “start” > control panel > add or remove a program (for windows XP).
1. Select adobe element and then click on uninstall the program.
2. Repeat the above steps for all previous versions you installed.
3. Reinstall a fresh copy of adobe element 4.0 then restart the machine.