N/APosted on - 11/15/2012
May I know how to disable A-GPS on Garmin XT HTC Touch? I have recently installed the software on my mobile and I cannot determine how to turn it off. I would like to use GPS signal only so that I would not have data charges.
How to Turn Off the A-GPS on Garmin XT HTC Touch?
This is how you should disable Garmin mobile XT on your phone. The phone models does not apply here because the program is the same for any phone.
1. First tap on the "Menu" icon of your cell phone.
2. Go to "Tools" option from the menu.
3. Then you'll find the 'Settings' in the tools option.
4. Then select the installed Garmin Online program and select the online access option.
5. Then select "disable" option in the heading.
6. Then finalize it by tapping "Yes" if prompted to finalizing option.
That's all. Enjoy.