N/APosted on - 02/11/2015
I have an iPad that my elder brother send to me and for sometime now i have doing things on the iPad that i can even remember(in short in don’t even know). Now i am stocked in a point where i think my iPad can be destroyed or the iPad doesn’t look good to me. The big question i have now is; I need to know how to reset an iPad to factory settings so that i am able to have the iPad the way it was sent to me before use so that i can start learning how to use it step by step.
How to reset an ipad to factory settings?
IPad and other devices generally have a setting that it comes with from the manufacturer. This setting is called the default setting or the factory setting. It is fairly simple to bring your IPad back to factory setting. I will list the step below:
– Step 1: Navigate the iPad and look for General settings(Settings).
– Step 2: Click(Tap) on it and it will display a list of other options.
– Step 3: Scroll down to the last option which is Reset(Restore Factory Setting)
– Step 4: Click on it and if there is a password for your tablet, you will be prompted to input it.
– Step 5: After inputting the password, confirm by taping OK. Note that Resetting will erase everything you have done and take you back to the initial state which the iPad had from its manufacturer.
– Step 6: Done!!!!! Enjoy yourself and never dare to do something you don't know on an electronic.