N/APosted on - 08/08/2014
Hi guys, please help me I want I want to do real time database storage via hadoop i which no SQL work should be used to store the values and all that.I hope you understand my question as I'm not that master in SQL would like to do this work using hadoop only without changing much values.Is it possible to do so or I have to change the values using SQL only please suggest me
How to realtime database storage over hadoop?help
You can connect Hadoop with using hardcodes by following the steps below.
1. Download and install Tableau.
2. Follow the on-screen guide and complete the installation.
3. Install Windows 32-bit ODBC driver.
4. Launch the ODBC Driver Configuration.
5. Change the Server type to hive Server 2, mechanism set to User Name, and Username = “sandbox”.
6. Launch the Tableau application and go to Data menu and select Connect to Data.
7. Select the “Hortonworks Hadoop Hive”.
8. It will show you the Hadoop Hive Connection.
9. Type server name “192.168.56.101” and Port “10000” and select Single Table. Click Connect.
10. Go to ODBC Connection, set DSN to “hadoop32”, and select the table you need to use. Click Ok.
11. You can use the data connection type to connect live or import all data.
You can also connect to hadoop using excel files.
1. Go to Power Query Menu >> From Other Souces >> From Azure HDInsight.
2. Set Account Name using the Azure Blob storage account >> click Ok.
3. Set Account Key Blob storage account and click Save.
Connect thru ODBC Driver.
1. Hold “Windows” + “R” and type data sources.
2. Go to Set up ODBC Data sources (32-bit).
3. In User DNS, select Add and select Create New Data Source.
4. Select Microsoft Hive ODBC Driver and click Finish.
5. To test the connection, click Test.
Import data to your worksheet.
1. Select Data from the tabs, select From Other Data Sources, and select From Data Connection Wizard.
2. Select ODBC DSN as the source, click Next.
3. Select the data source name and click next.
4. Select the table you want to import, click Next.
5. Test the data.