N/APosted on - 08/09/2016
The pre-installed application Mcafee protection is causing a lot of unwanted troubles. The software keeps on opening whenever a new application installation takes place. I no longer need this program on my device, please tell how do I uninstall Mcafee?
How Do I Uninstall Mcafee From My Windows OS?
To delete the Mcafee application from your computer, do the following steps in sequence:
1. Head towards the Control Panel of your system.
2. Go to Program and Features, or choose to Uninstall a Program.
3. Find the Mcafee Total Protection software from the programs list.
4. Select the application you want to remove, and then click on the Uninstall button at the top of the Window screen.
Alternatively, you can run the following tool to completely discard the entire Mcafee related services:
1. Download Mcafee Consumer Product Remover Tool. To download: Look for ‘MCPR’ on Google Search Engine and the first result that appears is the Mcafee site.
2. After the installation gets complete, run the program to remove all the remaining services. On completion of the process, a ‘CleanUp Successful’ message will prompt.