N/APosted on - 02/03/2013
I'm using Open Office ooBase 3.2.1 database on my Windows 7 64 bit PC. Is there a way for OpenOffice Base window size to remember the size that I last used? As it is, everytime I make a new document, ooBase uses its own window size.
How do I change openoffice base Windows size?
You may make a new template using the preferred size.
1. Open a new document.
2. Select format > page.
3. Select page tab and choose the page size and click OK.
4. Go to File > Templates > Save and now give names to the new template.
5. Now you need to make the new template as your default template so go to File > Templates > Organize.
6. Double click on My Templates.
7. Choose the template you have just created.
8. On the right side locate the Commands drop down box.
9. Select “Set as default template and click on Close.
Now whenever you open a document, it will be of the size you just choose.
Hope it will help.