How to Create a new profile account in win7 Home Edition
Welcome to Techyyv Answer,
For create new profile account
1. Click your Windows 7 Start Orb, and Type User Accounts, either Press Enter or Click the User Accounts from the search results menu
2. Most likely you will be brought to the User Accounts page for your account, just Click Manage another Account to access the accounts overview.
3. From the accounts overview page Click Create a new account.
4. Type a new Username into the empty box, and then Select and Click an account.
For administrator You can try following these steps:
1. Click the Windows Start button and then click Control Panel. The Control Panel appears.
2. Select Large icons on the right-hand side under the View by menu (if you are not already in Large icons view). This will display the Control Panel features as icons. Locate and click on User Accounts.
3. The User Accounts panel appears
4. Click the Change User Accounts Control Settings option. The User Accounts Control Settings dialog box appears.
5. Windows 7 UAC settings have a slider to change between different notification levels. You can choose one from the following four options:
Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer (do not dim my desktop)
Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer
6. If the need arises to turn off the UAC to troubleshoot ACT! related issues, a general guideline is to change the setting to Never Notify, which essentially disables the UAC feature.
Note: A reboot of the computer will be required after choosing this setting.
You can also change a user's account type, Follow these steps:
If your computer is in a domain:
1. Open User Accounts by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking User Accounts, clicking User Accounts again, and then clicking Manage User Accounts. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. On the Users tab, under Users for this computer, click the user account name, and then click Properties.
3. On the Group Membership tab, click the group you want the account to be in, click OK, and then click OK again.
If your computer is in a workgroup:
1. Open User Accounts by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking User Accounts and Family Safety, clicking User Accounts, and then clicking Manage another account. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click the account you want to change, and then click Change the account type.
3. Select the account type you want, and then click Change Account Type.