N/APosted on - 08/03/2016
While traveling to places, we take our handsets for entertainment and even work. Carrying a computer is foolish and impossible. We save our important files in the computer, so we need to transfer files from PC to IPAD. How can file transfer from PC to IPAD take place?
File Transfer From PC To IPAD Is An Easy With A Seconds.
Do you want to transfer files from your computer to IPAD? Several ways are there to do so. Some are as follows:
1) GOOGLE DRIVE:
If you do not want to install anything on your computer then go for Google Drive.
1. Open Google Drive website.
2. Log into your account.
3. Go to my drive.
4. Drag the files you want to add to the drive.
5. Now, download Google drives app in your IPAD using playstore.
6. Sign into the same Google account.
7. Right-click on the file you want to open and select ‘open with’. Then select the app which supports your file type.
1. Open you email account.
2. Compose a new email addressing yourself.
3. Attach the files.
4. Send the email.
5. Open your account on the IPAD.
6. Go to inbox and you will find the mail.
7. Click on the files to open them. Open in the app that supports the file type.
1. Download iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to iTunes library and add the files you want to transfer.
3. Using a USB cable, connect your IPAD to the computer.
4. Select your IPAD. Select the file you want to transfer. For example, if you want to add music to IPAD then click on music.
5. Click on the sync box that has appeared. It will allow iTunes to transfer files to IPAD.