N/APosted on - 08/05/2016
Hi. I would like to know about the steps to solve the issue of failure to configuring windows updates. What steps need to be followed? I am using Windows 8. It is urgent so please reply ASAP. Thanks n advance.
Few Steps To Deal With The Failure To Configuring Windows Updates
Hi. The steps to troubleshoot the issue of failure to configuring Windows updates-
1) Restart the computer by clicking on settings, then power and finally selecting restart option
2) Then, install the Windows Updates again
The steps to run the troubleshooter in case there is no internet connection-
1) First, open the Windows Update troubleshooter and click on search.
2) In the settings tab, type troubleshooting
3) Select the option fix problem with Windows update present in the system and security tab
Then install the CD in the PC by-
1) Restart the PC after inserting the Windows 8 installation disk in to the drive
2) Click on any key after you are asked to start the disk
3) Select the option to repair your computer
4) Select the troubleshoot option and then select advanced options
5) Then, click on system restore option and then select the restore point which is needed by you. Then, click on next
6) Restart the computer when required after you complete the System Restore by following the steps mentioned.
Hope we helped.