N/APosted on - 11/13/2014
I want someone to tell me which powerful features of Adobe In-design can make a world of difference to the user. I would like to know specific tools you have used to create a document in Adobe In-design. How do you automate Adobe In-design to take care of repetitive tasks thereby saving time? How do you design templates in In-design?
Features of In-Design That You Can Use to Make Your Work Outstanding
There are many benefits of using Adobe InDesign no matter what the version is. I can layout to you the most important benefits that you can get from InDesign.
1. Creative Cloud Libraries – synced to Cloud technology and easier to work in groups
2. Color theme tool
3. Quicker to add tables and specify your own design
4. Easier to include and handle hyperlinks
5. Customizable width and height of objects
6. Behance integration – by broadcasting your work efficiently
7. Enhanced data merge – you can place data with QR code
8. Tool hints panel
9. Background Tasks Panel
10. Typekit Fonts
1. Open InDesign
2. Click File Menu >> Open the document you want to create. Create simple design like adding text, format the fonts and color, add images and more.
3. Click again File Menu >> Save As… >> Select the location in the computer where you want to save it.
4. On the Save as dialog box, select Save as type to “InDesign CC Template”.
5. Click the Save button to finalize it.