N/APosted on - 07/07/2014
My Dell Streak 7 is stuck at the logo screen. I tried to reset it by pressing the pin hole near the sim card using a paper clip. I tried everything I can find from the manual but nothing seemed to help. What else can I try to do to fix this problem?
Dell Streak 7 is stuck at logo screen
Seems to be a hardware fault. Your only option is to do a hard reset using the following method:
1. Plug in the device and let it fully charge.
2. After it has charged at maximum capacity, insert a pin into the reset hole and keep it there.
3. While you are doing this, hold down the + volume key and the power button at the same time.
4. This should give you a factory reset command screen, and select the reset option using the + or – volume key.
5. Press the power button to select the desired option.
6. It will request you to press the power button for confirmation.
This is the only way to reset your tablet back to it's normal state.