N/APosted on - 08/09/2011
In my office I have a job of copy paste and then align up to the specific version of company’s document. MS PowerPoint 220 pages to MS Word. Guide me the shortcut way for this job (Quick copy paste and alignment). Remember complete page cannot be feasible, I can copy only matter.
Copy Paste PowerPoint to Word
Good day! I have a solution for this. Try to follow this steps. I hope this can help you a shortcut way in copy paste to word with same output. The following Word 2000 macro should automatically change the slide's image size to 100%. To test it:
1. Create a Powerpoint presentation with one simple slide.
2. Use Powerpoint's "Send to Microsoft Word" feature to create a Word
document (with the slide above blank lines).
3. Save the resulting Word document.
4. In the saved Word document, record a new Macro named
"EnlargeSlide". Just record a single step (do anything) to create the
macro, then stop recording.
5. Edit the new "EnlargeSlide" macro, and replace all of its text with
the "EnlargeSlide" macro text below (copy and paste all lines of text
between the short dashed lines).
6. Save the Word document again.
7. Run the "EnlargeSlide" macro to make sure it works. To bring up
Word's Macro dialog box quickly, press your F8 key.