N/APosted on - 03/08/2012
I am having troubles with add-ons on my Mozilla Firefox browser. Earlier there were not many browsers but recently due to update there are many unwanted add-ons has been installed in my browser which are not shown in uninstall program option. So please tell me what to do since this add-on are slowing down my browser.
Cannot undo Add-ons in my browser
I think you are having problem with the Mozilla Firefox add-ons, You can disable or remove add-ons in Mozilla Firefox in many ways, the easiest and the most convenient way I have listed below: –
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click on the Firefox button which you can see on the extreme top left of the screen.
3. A drop down menu appears in that you can see an add-on option in the right of the drop down list, click on that.
4. Another tab opens with add-ons details in that click on the last (4th) option in the left side and you can see all the details of your installed add-ons in Mozilla Firefox.
5. You can see the disable button near each of them,
6. Disable all or the ones which you want to speed up your browser.