N/APosted on - 09/15/2013
I am trying to navigate to the appropriate folder using VMware Disk Mount on a Windows Host 9. I am running Windows XP Operating System and getting the following error message while performing the action to open VMware file. I am looking for an expert’s advice to resolve the following issue. Please help me to get out of this problem. Thanks in advance.
Please navigate to the appropriate folder and open vmware-mount.exe.
Cannot navigate to the appropriate folder using VMware Disk Mount
The error is because VMware Player and VMware Disk Mount Utility are not installed on the PC.
To resolve the error follow the steps as below:
1) Go to the official VMware website
2) Select the VMware Player and VMware Disk Mount Utility in the website
3) Download these files to your system
4) Install these software in the system by using the installation wizard
5) After the installation is complete, restart the computer