N/APosted on - 07/26/2016
I have an urgent requirement of Converting Webpage to a Word File. I do not intend to use any online tool. Someone, explain to me, the instructions to Convert Webpage to Word DOC.
Can I Convert Webpage to Word DOC without using an Online Tool?
To convert the Webpage to a Word File, have a look at the steps.
1) Open the Page that you wish to convert.
2) Right-click anywhere on the screen, and click on the “Save As” option.
3) Choose the Destination Folder, Name your HTML File and click on the “Save” button.
4) Close the Browser, and open the HTML file using MS Word.
5) Now, Embed the Images that are present in the Document.
6) Click on File menu, and select the “Info” option.
7) Select “Edit link to files” option. Select all the Images that you want to Embed, and click on “Break Link.”
8) Now, click on the File menu, and select the “Save As” option.
9) Save the file as “.DOC” format.