N/APosted on - 04/05/2015
Hi! I bought a new sound card and video card. Installed it and every thing's seems to be working fine. I left it and went back though it's just a matter of moving the mouse or touching keyboard will do. It is frustrating I always have to restart my computer every time this happens. How to fix this? Do I have a bad monitor? Do I need to buy one? Did I installed the devices improperly? Can you provide me step by step on how to eliminate this problem permanently?
Blank Screen In My Computer Monitor Screen
I believe that Power Saving mode is activated. It is easy to eliminate your issue. Please try my expert steps on how to disable it and fix your problem.
1. Go to Start button. Select "Control Panel".
2. Type "Power Options" into the search box. Click "Power Options."
3. Select "Show Additional Plans" in the "Select a Power Plan". Enable the "High Performance" option.
4. Select the blue "Change Advanced Power Settings" next to the High Performance setting to show the plan settings window. Select "Turn Off Display" to "Never", "On Battery" and "Plugged In". Select "Put the Computer to Sleep" to "Never".
5. Click "Save Changes" button to finalize changes.