N/APosted on - 09/26/2011
When I try to login to the best spinner software the windows shows an application error message and terminates the application.
And the software goes into the irresponsive state.
TheBestSpinner.exe – Application Error
The exception unknown software exception (0xc0020001) occurred in the application at location 0x7c812afb.
Click on OK to terminate the program
I have installed the .net framework2.0 but still the error persists. I had searched online but could not find the solution. Please help me fix the problem.
The Best Spinner application Error!
You can solve best spinner errors by following the listed steps below.
1. First of all, reboot your computer, this will ensure that your computer system updates changes that you might have caused.
2. YOU can run a free scan for spinner.exe, all your files and programs will be scanned and this will fix any spinner.exe errors in your system.
3. Alternatively, go to task manager and click on the processes tab and search for any running spinner.exe program, if found, click on End process. try to login again and see if it works.
4. Run an anti-virus on your computer. Malware infects the DLL files, making them corrupt, hence the spinner.exe errors.
5. If you installed any new programs on your computer, they may be the cause of the error, try to uninstall and reinstall the programs. Login again to check if the error is gone.