N/APosted on - 12/16/2013
I have bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone and I want to backup all my personal data and phone settings, I love tweaking phones and backups come in handy, how do I backup on Android? What are the prerequisites?
Backup problems on Galaxy S4
The 'MobileTrans' software is used to backup the Samsung Galaxy S4 device.
Download the software from MobileTrans official website
The features provided by the software are as mentioned below:
1) It provides sync between iTunes and Android
2) User can backup data as music, video, apps
3) It is useful SMS assistant for message backup in the device
The steps to connect Samsung Galaxy S4 for backup are as follows:
1) Install the software in the computer
2) Connect the mobile phone to the computer through USB cable
3) Click 'One-Click backup' button for the backup process
4) Select the data you want to backup from the list and click 'Backup' button
5) Save all the backup contents in the folder and remove the USB cable