N/APosted on - 08/24/2012
Hi all, when I try to Get/Checkout I get the following error. I am using Vault 2013 on my Windows seven 64 Bit PC. Currently My PC has a 12 GB ram and Intel i7-930 @ 2.80ghz processor. and i Use nVidia GTS 250 -1GB (Driver 301.42) on my PC. Please let me know how to get rid of this error message.
Excption of type 'System. OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
Autodesk vault Get/Checkout gives System OutOfMemoryException
I think you are facing this problem because of the limitation of memorywhich can be accessed. You can try the following:
1. Try to upgrade the vault. Select the appropriate download link that suits your system.
2. Now, run update file references. Check whether it is working now.
3. Now try to reduce the thumbnails that you use and reorganize your files into folders.
4. Now refresh the settings an restart the computer.
5. Now begin a new session without any preview memory cache history.
Now it should be working. Hope this information helps you.