N/APosted on - 12/20/2013
I have an Asus Transformer Tablet which has this HDMI port which loses connection every time I move the tablet around, it seems firmly fitting but when the cable moves a bit, the connection is lost, what could be the problem? How can I fix this?
Asus HDMI port connection problem
The problem is because of the HDMI port settings are not correct.
To solve this error follow the steps as mentioned below:
1) Connect the HDMI tablet to the HDMI device through HDMI cable
2) Right click 'Speaker' icon and choose the 'Playback' tab
3) The sound window will open on the tablet screen
4) Right click 'HDMI device' and select 'Set as Default device' option from the list
5) Check that the tablet sound speakers are working
6) Click 'OK' and the settings for tablet are completed