Internet Explorer is one of the popular software from Microsoft family. Yet, the software have some trouble like slowness in web browsing. Occasionally it takes lots of time to load a page which is not expected at all. Due to some unnecessary add-ons and other startup programs with Internet Explorer makes the browsing slow but with the help of following simple guide users can make Internet Explorer to run faster and improve browsing speed than ever before.
1. Delete extensions that you don’t need
Open Manage add-ons by clicking on Tools
A window will open containing all Add-ons
Select the particular Add-on from the right pane and click Disable
Select Search Providers, Accelerators and InPrivate Filtering on after another from left pane and select any Add-on under that category from right pane which is not useful and Disable those or also you can Remove as well and tick the box that tells about Suggestion preventing option for default search provider as below image
2. Open registry editor by typing regedit in run dialog box (press windows key + R to open run)
Browse HKEY_CURRENT_USER->Software->Microsoft->Windows ->Current Version->Internet Settings
Right click on the right pane, click New -> DWORD, name it MaxConnectionsPerServer and take another DWORD by same way and name it MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server
Open each value (MaxConnectionsPerServer and MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server) and enter 10 as Value Data and select Hexadecimal in Base.
3. Remove Temporary Internet File by go to Tools and check the box on Temporary Internet Files and Delete
4. Prevent Pop-up by clicking on Tools then Pop-up Blocker and Click on Turn off Pop-up Blocker
5. click on Tools - Internet Options - Settings in Browsing History Section on General Tab and see if Check for newer versions of stored pages has been set to Automatically
6. Make sure the cache disk space is set to it’s default value 50 MB from the above mentioned location
7. Last procedure: Go to LAN Settings by clicking on Tools - Internet Options - Connections then LAN Settings. The majority of residence users have no usage of Automatic detection of settings – That reduce the performance. So, disable this and restart the PC
Now you should experience a lot of improvement in web browsing using your favorite browser Internet Explorer!