N/APosted on - 06/25/2019
I am getting the error message “Wrong digital signature for Add-on” on installer when I am trying to install an addon in a server which I had created. It is working perfectly fine with other SAP servers. How can I fix this?
Wrong Digital Signature For Add On The Installer In Sap B1.
Try the following steps to fix this issue:
- Disable all antivirus or firewall while installing this.
- Check whether some virus is causing problems with the installer by running a scan.
- Check whether SAP is installed on drive C.
- Check whether the user has access to writing to the %temp% location.
- SAP windows Service “B1 Client Agent ” should be running.
- Go to “C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One” and highlight the file “AddOnsLocalRegistration.sbo” that windows does not have the “Compatibility files” menu item in the “Organize, Open, New Folder toolbar” .
- Try installing B1UP in another machine.