N/APosted on - 10/19/2014
I have installed windows 8 recently and upgraded it to 8.1. I am having a issue that why I can not turn on my Windows firewall ? Windows 8 firewall worked great but in 8.1. I am unable to turn on. Anyone facing this issue ? Please help me to turn on windows firewall.
Windows 8 firewall does not turn on
Hi Robert M Waltz,
I will show you how to enable the Firewall on Windows 8.1.
1. On your keyboard, please press the Windows key
2. After pressing the windows key, please type the words 'control panel' as shown below
3. The 'control pane'l application should appear as shown below, click on it.
4. After that, select 'Windows Firewall' from the menu that pops up
5. On the left-hand side of the screen there should be a list of options, please click 'Turn Windows Firewall On or Off'
6. Now from the Settings window please select 'Turn On Windows Firewall'
7. After that, click 'OK' at the bottom of the window.
You have now successfully Turned on Windows Firewall in Windows 8.1