N/APosted on - 09/26/2012
While creating database with Microsoft SQL Server I have faced this problem. I have no idea about this exception. If you have any idea regarding this issue please help me.
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
Create failed for Database 'myDB'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo)
An exception occurred while executing a transact-SQL statement or batch.
CREATE DATABASE permission denied in database 'master'. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 262)
While creating database with Microsoft SQL Server I have faced this problem
You cannot create a table on the master database because the master database holds all the configurations and security settings of your SQL Program, you need to create a new database for your table which can be done with these simple steps:
1. Open your SQL Management.
2. On the Databases Right Click on the Databases.
3. Name and Create a new Database where you will create your table.
4. After creating the database, click the "+" sign at the side of your database.
5. On the Tables Folder, Right click on it and Create New Table.
6. After defining every column of your table, Press Ctrl+s to save your table.