N/APosted on - 03/04/2017
I am using Windows operating system on my computer. I am using Virtual Proxy Network to access the internet through my computer. But, I keep getting the error code 800. Please help.
VPN Error Code 800on My Computer
Please follow the steps below.
- Verify the IP address of your Virtual Proxy Network (VPN)
- Verify the username and password provided. Ensure you have the correct username and password combination to access the internet.
- Make sure you are using protocol 47
- Use the VPN on TCP port 1723
- Make sure PPTP is enabled
- Establish the connection once again.