N/APosted on - 06/09/2017
Hello, I am using Microsoft Word mail merge for my business. I have to make some changes to an existing address list on my MS Office Publisher 07. I am very new to computer software, and have some problems doing it properly. Please help. Thanks.
Use Microsoft Word Mail Merge To Edit An Address List
Hi, the process of making any changes to a Microsoft Word mail merge data source in MS Office Publisher 2007 is easy. You can easily edit existing address list in your application by following the steps:
- Select “Create Recipient List” and click on “Use an existing list.”
- Choose “Next: Create or connect to a recipient list.”
- Browse to locate your “My Data Sources” folder.
- In the “Select Data Sources” dialog box, choose the data source you want to edit.
- Click on “Open.” Detailed information will appear related to your data source.
- Select the appropriate data source and click on “OK.”
- In the “Mail Merge Recipients” dialog box, select the name of the data source and click “Edit.”
- You can now edit existing addresses and delete them in the “Edit Data Source” box.
- Click on “OK” and then “Yes” to save your changes.