N/APosted on - 07/28/2016
My laptop screen has got extremely damaged due to some adverse technical conditions. I am looking for a new screen that can fit on my laptop display. I will be doing this at home, so please tell me the complete procedure for Dell XPS M1530 Screen Replacement
Tutorial for Dell XPS M1530 Screen Replacement
Step-by-step guide for your Dell computer screen replacement:
• First, turn off the laptop and unplug the battery.
• Next, gently detach the plastic frame using your fingers and nails. Start from the top, then sides, and continue up to bottom.
• Now, remove the screen panel by loosening the screws.
• Unplug the cables that connect to the panel and the inverter.
• Unscrew the metallic bands that are present on the sides of the screen, and then fix the new screen.
• Lastly, assemble all the parts in the reverse order.
You can purchase the new screen for your laptop from laptopscreen.com