N/APosted on - 07/13/2019
Hi! Today I was using Oracle, but I was unable to run diagnostics. How to run diagnostics in oracle apps r1? Please help me with this.
Steps For ‘how To Run Diagnostics In Oracle Apps R1
To run diagnostics in oracle apps r1 follow the steps-
- Navigate to System Administrator Responsibility.
- Click on the profile.
- Click on System.
- Open Profile Name. Now click on Utilities and then click on Diagnostics.
- Enter Application User of which diagnostics you want to enable.
- Click on Examine.
- At the user, level give yes and save the changes.
- Now, navigate to System Administrator responsibility.
- Select Profile.
- Now select System followed by entering a profile name.
- In profile name, type Hide Diagnostics menu entry.
- Enter Application User of which Diagnostics Menu you want to hide.
- Type No at User Level. Now save all the changes.
It will enable Diagnostics.