N/APosted on - 08/11/2019
Hi! Recently I have purchased JBL’s Bluetooth speakers. I usually connect them with my phone via Bluetooth, but I have installed some audio songs on my laptop that’s why I want to connect them with my laptop via Bluetooth. Provide the steps for how to connect the Bluetooth speaker to the laptop.
Steps For How To Connect The Bluetooth Speaker To Laptop
For connecting your Bluetooth speaker to laptop follow these steps-
- You have to make your speakers discoverable. To do so, you have to press and hold the Bluetooth button present on the speaker until the small LED light turns on.
- Press the Windows key.
- Go to the ‘Settings.’
- Select ‘Devices.’
- Click on ‘Bluetooth and other devices.’
- Click on Bluetooth and turn the switch ON.
- Click on ‘Other Devices.’
- Click on the ‘Bluetooth’ option.
- Select the speaker’s name.
- Click on ‘Pair the device.’