N/APosted on - 07/23/2016
How to create your own tally chart by using the fundamental online tools? I want to record my data by displaying every individual occurrence, and since, there is an enormous amount of data, it is impossible to do it manually. Please tell me any tally maker website to get my work done online.
Simple tool to create your own tally chart online
An online Website meta-chart.com lets you create a tally chart. It’s simple to use, and you can customize it in your ways.
• Go to www.meta-chart.com
• From the chart types, choose Tally Chart.
• Now, in the Design menu, select the background color and border color.
• Next, enter your Data under the Data menu.
• Give a title to your graph, and adjust the font accordingly.
• Click on Display, and a preview of your chart will appear.
• To save, select the File type in the drop-down menu of Export As, and click on the Download button.