N/APosted on - 01/07/2014
I am using Comodo dragon, when I try to update it to a latest version I got stuck up with this runtime error. I should not have the older version? Do I need to uninstall the old one? From that point, the procedure was stopped. Please help me resolve this error. Thanks in advance.
Title: Error updating Comodo Dragon ver 18.104.22.168
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application’s support team for more information.
Runtime Error when updating Comodo Dragon ver 22.214.171.124
The error is because the explorer settings are incorrect in the system.
To resolve this error follow the steps mentioned below:
1) Exit all the programs running in the system
2) Click 'Start', in the search box type 'inetcpl.cpl', press enter
3) In the 'Internet Options' dialog box, click 'Advanced' tab
4) In the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' option, click 'Reset'
5) After the resetting process is completed, click 'Close'
6) Start the Internet Explorer again in the system
7) The error will be resolved by the server