N/APosted on - 06/06/2020
Is there any way to remove the word “blank” appearing in cells in the Pivot Table in Microsoft Excel?
Removing blanks from the Pivot Table in Microsoft Excel
To remove the word “blank” occurring in the pivot table follows these given steps:
- Select the cells which show the word “blank.” It can be a single cell, a column, a row, a full sheet, or just the pivot table.
- Under the Home tab, go to Conditional Formatting, and select New Rule
- Select the “Format only cells that contain.”
- Set the rule description to Cell Value | equal to | and input “(blank)” text.
- Click on Format
- From the number tab, select the category as Custom, and then type three semi-colons [;;;].