N/APosted on - 03/27/2013
Hi expert, I have installed Ubuntu for my PC as an OS. But this is the first time I have been installed Ubuntu, I don’t have any idea how to connect net for this OS and I am using reliance net connection for ubuntu. Could you please explain me how to connect net for Ubuntu?
Reliance net connection for ubuntu
Please follow the instructions below :
1. Plug-in your modem and open network connection from Menu tab.
2. Go to Mobile Broadband tab and Add a New connection
3. Go Next and select Country.
4. Select your provider.
5. Give a connection name and provide your credentials.
7. Now re-insert the modem and connect to the Internet.
8. You are done.