N/APosted on - 07/26/2017
I want to know how to digitally sign email in Outlook. Lately I have been facing some security issues with my mail and thus I need this real quick as it helps authenticity and security. Please help. Thank you.
Query On How To Digitally Sign Email Outlook Solved
To create a digital signature in Outlook email-
- In order to digitally sign a mail you need to go to options in Outlook
- Then proceed to more options and then you need to click the dialog box launch icon
- At that go to security settings and then select the option which keys you add digital signature all mails
- Click ok and then close it
- Now while composing nails you will see option to digitally sign it.
That’s it. It’s done.