N/APosted on - 07/22/2016
Hi. I want to install database software in my PC. However, I am confused about the software which should be installed. So can you please suggest me the advantages as well as the disadvantages of some of the easy to use database software free so that I can decide which one out of them to use? Thanks in advance.
Pros And Cons Of Easy To Use Database Software Free
Hi. The advantages as well as disadvantages of some of the easy to use database software free are as given below-
It uses the language C and is open source software.
• Three-tier architecture
• Supports horizontal as well as vertical scalability
• Reliability and operability
• Data replication and consistency
• Language barrier
It was found in 1955 and is open source.
• Compatible with all OS and supports both C as well as C++
• Can be used when there is unavailability of network
• Provides security through encryption
• There can be alignment with the users by changing the time zone of the server
• No longer an open source software since it was bought
• Cannot use the members of its community to resolve errors
It is used by Wiki, Facebook and Google. It has been developed by the developers of MySQL.
• Provides scalability and also offers integration
• It is easy to install and use
• Since it was developed by the developers of MySQL, it has all the essential properties offered by MySQL.
• Security is a concern
• No proper interface provided
• Absence of password complexity plug-in