N/APosted on - 12/10/2016
I recently put a password on my word document, and it keeps irritating me every time I open the document. Could anyone help me to remove password fromthe word document as I’m not finding the option of decrypting the password?
Procedure To Remove Password From Word Document 2013
To remove the password follow the steps below:
1) Go to the word document and enter your password.
2) Open-File Info. Click the Protect Document option.
3) You will get some options as shown in the image. Click on Encrypt
4) You will get a pop-up. Erase the password that you typed and leave the Column Blank.
5) Click OK and close the document and press save.
This way you can remove password from the word document.