N/APosted on - 07/01/2016
Hi. I have been trying to install Avaya Phone Manager since a long time. However, it just gives an error every time I try to install it. Since I am using it for the first time, I have no idea about the requirements also. Can you tell me what all is required for the installation?
Pre-Requirements For Installation Of Avaya Phone Manager
I think you are getting an error during the installation of Avaya Phone Manager because of missing out on some pre-installation requirements. The necessary ones are as follows-
1) The phone manager software which is either available on IP Office User Application CD, IP Office Applications DVD or support.avaya.com
2) The batch file AvayaFW.bat which can be downloaded from marketingtools.avaya.com/tools/firewall
3) License which matches with the serial number of the dongle in the IP Office system
4) Username, extension number, and phone manager type required
5) The language required by the user out of the ones supported by the Phone Manager
6) Internet Explorer version 6 or higher
7) For audio features, sound card must be present
8) Speaker and microphone should be installed on the user’s PC.
9) Qos Setup is recommended in case you are installing Phone Manager Pro PC Softphone.
10) VPN connections are only supported for remote PC VoIP operation.