N/APosted on - 12/23/2012
Oracle client exe is not working properly. When I try to launch Oracle database software it never appears and says not responding to server. I cannot open the executable file. What is the main cause of this problem and how can we possibly resolve it?Thank you.
Waiting for your support.
Oracle client exe is not working properly.
I understand your having problems with your oracle software since the ex file is not running, maybe you should try to uninstall it first maybe there's a multiple installation happening on your computer and make sure that it doesn't exist on the program files after you uninstall it, after that restart your computer then make sure that this time you will set the windows compatibility for the set.ex file
follow this steps to have the same compatibility
– locate the setup.exe file on your installer then right click and select properties
– look for the compatibility tab then select
– now you will see a run this program for compatibility, kindly select what is best that matches on your computer
– hit OK so that it will execute the changes you created
– then run the installation again
hope this yips will help, maybe you should check if there is another patches of the software that needs to be done or extracted try to see if there's a patch on this software and run it as a work around before doing the steps above.