N/APosted on - 06/24/2019
My printer is continuously blinking red and won’t print anything. I cannot understand what is happening and didn’t do anything to it, thinking I might damage it more. What should I do to make it work?
My Printer Is Continuously Blinking Red. What To Do?
Many possibilities can lead to this. Follow the steps –
1. Check for paper in the tray. Sometimes it is not empty, but the printer is unable to catch the paper. If this is the case then put some more, rearrange them and put them back.
2. Check if there the cartridge is not empty. There is a chance that it is not fitted than for best try removing and re-inserting it.
3. Check if all the cables are connected properly and all of them are in a healthy condition.
4. Check the manual of the printer. In the manual, it must be mentioned what does the blinking means. Act accordingly.
5. If you are unable to manage the problem, then there is no harm calling an expert.