N/APosted on - 04/05/2015
My phone actually feels "hot" to the touch at times. Usually if I have been using it awhile, but still the idea of it getting hot is really odd, and it is to the point it can be uncomfortable to hold. I'm concerned I am causing damage but at the same time I need to use my phone. Any idea what this could be or what I could do to remedy this? Thanks.
My phone actually feels hot
Did you initiated any auto update for your apps that could cause to overcrowd your applications that are launched? Give it one to two days and let’s check if it is still giving you high temperature. I would like to recommend some of the best ways to lessen the heat in your phone.
For Android phone here are the steps.
1. Go to “Main Menu” button.
2. Go to “Settings”.
3. Go to “Display”.
4. Go to “Brightness”.
5. Select “Automatic brightness” or manually slide and check the brightness level. Press “OK”.
Kill unwanted applications in your Android.
1. Go to your “Settings” menu. Tap on Apps.
2. Swipe to select “All”.
3. Select the application you want to disable or don’t want to use and click on it. Form the top right you will see a disable button. Tap “Disable”.
4. To confirm click “OK”.
5. Exit settings. Restart your phone. Check it for the next 24 to 72 hours if the temp will get better.